Wednesday 17 December 2014

Bipasha Basu denies dating Alone Co-star Karan.


Bipasha Basu denies dating Alone Co-star Karan
Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu always been open about her relationship and she has recently broken up with her longtime boyfriend Harman Baweja. The latest buzz is that Bipasha has been dating her Alone co-star Karan Singh Grover and rumours also spread that Bipasha and Karan’s romance lead to Karan and Jennifer’s break-up.
‘Katra' song from Alone has been released recently and song has some really steamy shots and even Bipasha has gone topless. Bipasha has denied dating Karan Singh Grove, in an interaction with media when a reporter asked about her relationship with Karan, the actress said, she has never hidden her relationships and she is not dating Karan. We both had a great onscreen chemistry and great comfort levels working together.
Bipasha said, “I have never hidden my relationships. Give me time to understand my life and whenever I have understood it, I have spoken about it. And No, I am not dating Karan." Karan Singh Grover is likely to make his debut in Bollywood with filmmakers Bhushan Patel's ‘Alone’ and the film is slated to release in theaters worldwide on January 16, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...