Wednesday 3 September 2014

No Ttime To Think About Marriage Ranveer Singh

No Ttime To Think About Marriage Ranveer Singh

No time to think about marriage, Ranveer Singh

Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh is always in news now a days because of his love affair with Deepika Padukone. There was a buzz recently that Ranveer Singh and Deepika are going to tie the knot next year. It’s a very surprising news to everyone as the both the actors did not even announced their relationship officially and they are busy with their own films.

Ranveer Singh has opposed the news spread saying that he is not even thinking about marriage.

A leading daily Citation Ranveer Singh as saying, “I don't even think about it, as of now. I am only thinking about which movies should I do that will make a mark, and what parts I should play that will become memorable. I am really enjoying the process. I am exploring my creativity and myself, as an artiste, by trying new things. I am caught up in it and things are moving fast for me. So I don't have the time or headspace to think about such things."

Ranveer Singh is currently busy with his upcoming films Dil Dhadakne Do and Bajirao Mastani. Dil Dhadakne Do which is directed by Zoya Akhtar and stars Priyanka Chopra, Anil Kapoor, Shefali Shah, Farhan Akhtar and Anushka Sharma and the film is slated to be released next year on June 5, 2015. Bajirao Mastani is directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Ranveer Singh and Deepika are going to pair with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...