Saturday 30 August 2014

People Are Not Interested In MyFilms Aamir Khan

People Are Not Interested In MyFilms Aamir Khan

People are not interested in my films, Aamir Khan

Bollywood actor Aamir Khan who has been hosting a popular TV show ‘Satyamev Jayate' claimed that people are not interested in his films.

He recently told reporters that "I have certain responsibility as an actor and post Satyamev Jayate people don't see me as an actor (laughs)..."

When he was shooting for PK film in Rajasthan, the reports of Rajasthan have asked him only regarding Satyamev Jayate and now reporter has asked him regarding the Film.

Aamir added claiming that, no one is interested in his film and it's time for him to retire. He is very confidence about his audience though the PK poster has created some negative responses.

"People have been watching my films for the past 25 years and as an actor I have confidence in my audience. Just leaving two people, who have filed the case, rest of them know me well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...