Wednesday 27 August 2014

What Priyanka Chopra Never Thought That It Would Happen In Her Life

What Priyanka Chopra Never Thought That It Would Happen In Her Life

What Priyanka Chopra Never thought that it would happen in her life

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has played very different roles in her career and now in ' Mary Kom' we see her playing a role of boxer.

Priyanka is busy in promoting the film, in an interview she said that “I never thought I will play an athlete or I can become an athlete. I didn't know anything about sports. Besides, who would have thought that a girl can develop muscles and biceps, but that happened with me."

She also added saying that she had learn new things and it has inspired here. If you are determined to achieve something you can do anything and can change your life.

Mary Kom is directed by Omung Kumar and it is set to hit the Box office on September 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...